A guest blog post, kindly written for us by our friends at Databroker. John Keating explains the merits of using a data broker.
Essentially, a list broker (also known as a data broker) works on your behalf, sourcing data lists for your direct marketing campaigns; so that could be telemarketing, direct mail or maybe email broadcasting.
Buying and sourcing business data or consumer data can be an onerous and time consuming task. Where do I buy data? What data shall I buy? How do I know this data is right for me? How do I avoid scammers and bad data?
A list broker not only has the answer to all of these questions but they also do all of the hard work for you.
A good list or data broker will have years of experience sourcing all types of marketing data for an array of different clients and different types of campaign. They will have built relationships with the credible data suppliers and know the good from the bad and the ugly.
Benefits of using a list broker
So why should you use a list broker?
Let’s cut to the chase. Using a list broker will save you money and gain you more customers from your direct marketing campaigns. Here’s why:
- List brokers are impartial. You get unbiased recommendations on the data which will work best for your individual campaign without any sales spin.
- A list broker has access to a vast array of data sets; Business data, consumer data, email data, sms data, niche lists and foreign data. If you need it, they will find it.
- Advice on who to target. They have seen it all before and know what works and what doesn’t.
- A credible list broker will only recommend credible data: Quality Data = Less Wastage = More Customers for Less Money. Brilliant.
- Leveraging their supplier relationships, list brokers can negotiate the best rates on your behalf.
And saving the best until last….
- Their services are free. List brokers work on commission given to them by the data suppliers, which means you get their advice, experience and service for zip!
Now you can’t say fairer than that, can you?! For more details and benefits of using a list broker plus handy direct marketing and data tips, please visit the Databroker Blog
If you need any free and friendly advice on data and direct marketing then give Databroker a call today.
Databroker are an independent list brokering service providing free advice on sourcing business data and consumer data. We have 10 years experience doing this and with our advice you will gain more customers. As DMA members we are committed to upholding the DMA Direct Marketing Code of Practice and providing our clients with expertise and trusted advice.www.data-broker.co.uk
0161 941 5700